I've come along ways since I started my film company and I wouldn't be where I'm at today without the help of other people in the industry pouring into my company and helping me make leaps and bounds in my business and my shooting abilities.
I know how valuable it was for someone to invest into me and I want to return the the favor. Below is a list of things I love exploring with other filmmakers. I am in no way an expert, but I have learned a thing or two from experience and other great people who have gone before me and If that may be helpful to you... I'd love to share it!
- Relationships - Interacting with clients
- Pricing - How I do it and why
- Processes - create consistency to nail your couple experience everytime.
- Gear - What I have & what I don't, how I use it and why
- Style - Shooting techniques
- Support - Stabilization and camera support
- Light - How I use light in my films (natural and LED)
- Creating - Editing workflow principles - FCPX - principles apply across all editing platforms.
- Looks - Color grading principles in (FCPX & 3rd Party Plugins)
Here's How it Goes Down
1. CONNECT: FILL OUT THE CONTACT FORM BELOW.
2. CHOOSE A SESSIONS: ALL SESSIONS WILL BE CATERED TO YOUR NEEDS & WANTS.
Skype - Great for a quick overview and getting you unstuck in a certain area. (Worldwide)
- Skype Call - 1 Hour // $250
- Skype Call - 2 Hours // $350
Coffee Meet Up - A little more personal. (Portland OR)
- Coffee Shop - 1.5 Hours // $300
- Coffee Shop - 2.5Hours // $400
In the Field & the Studio - A great setting to learn & get hands on experience. (Portland OR)
- Field & Studio - 3 Hours - $650
- Field & Studio - 5 Hours - $800
3. PAY: I'LL SEND OVER A REQUEST FOR PAYMENT AND THEN GET YOU ON THE CALENDAR.
4. COLLABORATE: WE'LL CONNECT VIA SKYPE/PHONE, COFFEE OR IN THE FIELD/STUDIO AND GO OVER WHAT YOU FEEL WILL BE MOST HELPFUL FOR YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS AT THE MOMENT.
Before we jump in, please share some information with me so I know how we can help